Transitional Telehealth Monitoring Program
This is a carefully designed Hospital Integrated Care System that has successfully reduced penalty potential readmissions by 66.49% during a one-year period. Based on over 4,000,000 hours of patient monitoring data this program creates an unparalleled continuity of care that results in elevated patient loyalty and incredible market share growth potential.
Reduce your exposure to risk and avoid Medicare Penalties.
Our Staff and your Case Management Work Hand-in-Hand
- Our Transitional Care Manager works directly with the case managers to best identify potential candidates for the TTMP. Your case managers know the “frequent Flyers” and those who would most benefit from this program, this knowledge is crucial to the success of this program. Patient choice is always a priority!!
- Because the program starts in the hospital the patient sees this aftercare as a continuation of the healing process and this increases compliance to all aspects of the care plan.
Data Driven – Need Based Care
- Starting upon the day of discharge we utilize the Honeywell Genesis DM Patient Monitoring System. It reports, in real-time, blood pressure, weight, pulse, SP02 as well as the answers to specific disease/symptom related questions directly to our Triage Center. This can be scheduled up to four times a day or done PRN at any time.
- If any data, at any time, exceeds the limits set by the Physician/Care Team immediate action is taken utilizing predetermined protocols for that specific patient.
Monitoring a Patients’ vitals 7 days a week allows for proactive Interventions
- By recognizing the trends in vitals delivered by the monitor our trained clinicians can intervene before situations become critical, scheduling Physician office visits rather than ER visits and avoiding unnecessary rehospitalizations.
- Critical Care RN’s are always available, 24/7, for any type of intervention deemed necessary; phone calls to the patient, physician, pharmacy or care giver as well as PRN visits to the patient.. day or night!! Our proven Disease Management Program helps break the ER room cycle. We know it’s all about educating the patient on how to manage their chronic illness.
- Our augmented level of contact with your patients allows for an ongoing assessment of other medical conditions that the hospital can provide and be paid for without the fear of penalties.